COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information when you interact with our Services:
- Device Identifiers. When you interact with our Services, we do not require you to provide information that identifies you personally. Instead, we collect and identify your device primarily using your mobile device advertising identifier, e.g. Apple’s iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID, as well as other identifiers.
- User Names. If you would like to participate in our leaderboards, keep track of your game progress or play our multiplayer games, we may ask you to provide a username. To help protect your privacy, please do not choose a username which could be used to personally identify you, e.g. “RobsonLama” or “RobsonL”.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. We collect the information that you provide to us, for example when you communicate with others or post, upload or store content, contact our Technical Support team, or provide billing information.
- Log Information. We automatically collect information about your use of our Services and your device, including your IP Address, device model, browser version, operating system type, operating system version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
- Location Information. We derive information about your general location (city, country) from your IP Address. We do not collect precise location data, such as GPS coordinates, that could be used to pinpoint your physical location.
- Information from Others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third parties, and affiliates. For example, when you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Google Play Game Services, iOS Game Center or Facebook), we collect information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by those services.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Save and associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across our Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID;
- Carry out or support promotions;
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences; and
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share the information we collect within the Games we’ve developed. We do NOT sell, license or share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Arcube Games & Animation unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Affiliated Brands. We share information within its affiliated brands.
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Arcube Games & Animation when we have your consent to do so.
- With Service Providers. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve, and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of our Terms of Service; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Game Circus, its users, or the public; (v) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (vi) as otherwise required by law.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of Arcube Games & Animation or specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- Accounts. In most cases, you can easily delete your data at any time by deleting the app and/or resetting your Advertiser ID. We can no longer associate any stored data with you. If you have linked a social account (e.g. Facebook, GPGS or GameCenter), then you can unlink the app with those social providers to disassociate yourself with any stored data. If you do this, your unique username and game play may no longer be retrievable. If you have any further questions regarding remove of data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
- Notifications. You have the ability to turn application notifications on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device. If you wish to allow or discontinue receiving Push Notifications or Local Notification, please consult the settings on your mobile device.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information from children under age 16. If you believe that your child may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests concerning your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game, so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name: Arcube Games & Animation